Dear guests please register to be able to post and comment. Make sure to validate your account otherwise the unvalidated accounts will be automatically removed after 24 hours.

What was your first Mac?

Cyberdevs

Even though the first computer I ever touched was a Commodore 64 but the first Mac that I personally bought was the Late 2010 MacBook Air but I've been working with Macintosh computers since 1994 and the first Apple Macintosh that I touched belonged to a friend and I fell in love instantly. I loved computers all the same but a Mac had something mysterious about it.

Since that day I almost worked with every generation of Apple computers from 68K to Apple Silicon.

I do have several Mac computers from first generation iMac (G3) to 2014 27"  iMac which I do most of my testings on.

Let me know your story.

• Like 1

My first contact with a Personal Computer was when I started some computer classes, in the 80s, and there was the PC XT 16 bits. After many years, studying and seeking to improve knowledge, I bought my first computer, an AMD K6 with a PC Chips motherboard. Terribly fast but lacking in features. It ran Quake III Arena, and I still run it on the powerful Mac. Right from the beginning, I started a law school, and the passion for the extremely important "tool", which was the computer, little by little led us to know Windows 98, then XP, and at that time I already came across the iAtkos team. prepare Hackintosh computers. An extraordinary novelty.

I don't remember exactly when I started my first Hackintosh, but it was love at first sight. After that Windows was proving to be less and less attractive, and every day there was a new desire to buy a pc compatible with macOs.

Then came other new tools and new systems, and my first real mac book came only in 2020 in the pre-pandemic period, when I bought a MacBook Air 9.1. And other Hackintosh ready machines like my Z790 Aorus Elite AX and Gigabyte's Aorus RX 6900 XT video card. I used with all my love because is the best System to me.

Best Regards my friends!!!

• Like 1

The first Mac that I worked with was a Color Classics. An oldie but goodie.

A History of the Mac Color Classic | Low End Mac

But the first Macintosh that I owned was a Performa LCII. I spent many happy hours behind this beauty.

I even learned Adobe Photoshop and Freehand with it.

Macintosh LC II - Higher Intellect Vintage Wiki

• Like 1